2013 is practically upon us, so let’s check out the blog posts that got the most hits this year. As always, there are repeats from 2009, 2010 and 2011, plus some surprises.
10. Above, retro-inspired Ilustrations by Andrew Holder, this one showing the Standard Hotel straddling the High Line in NYC.
9. No matter how much I explore Cincinnati, the Charley Harper Mural in the Federal Building Downtown is still one of my favorite finds [and apparently yours as well]:
8. Apparently, I’m not the only one who still cares about L’Amour, Rock Capital of Brooklyn:
7. City Illustrations by Hennie Haworth are a big hit with people:
6. The photo essay of Subway Portraits by Walker Evans still gets a lot of traffic:
5. People love my girliest post to date, about Lilly’s State of Mind Patch by Lilly Pulitzer:
4. The Art of Wesley Willis shows Chicago in a unique light:
3. Map Illustrations by Anne Smith feature lovely colors and hand lettering:
2. Angelina Jolie’s Geocaching Tattoo has finally been knocked down from the top spot:
1. World City Illustrations by Fernando Volken Togni emerge as the victor for this year:
With that, I’m ready to see what 2013 brings.