To start the new year, let’s check out the blog posts that got the most hits in 2011. We’ve got some repeats from 2009 and 2010, plus a few surprises. The #1 spot stays the same; can you guess what it is?
10. Above is the t-shirt for my old high school stomping ground, L’Amour, Rock Capital of Brooklyn. Hells, yeah!
9. The awesome, city-centric, often overlooked Serigraphs by Mark Coomer:
8. The really unusual Sochi XXII Olympic Winter Games Identity:
7. An oldie-but-goodie — Subway Portraits by Walker Evans:
6. An awesome scale model of Le Corbusier’s Villa Savoye in LEGO:
4. One of my favorite hidden gems in Cincinnati, the Charley Harper Mural in the Federal Building Downtown:
3. A powerful song, and a bit of Polish history — Janek Wiśniewski Padł:
2. The beautiful series of World City Illustrations by Fernando Volken Togni:
1. As before, the post with the most hits is Angelina Jolie’s Geocaching Tattoo. Come on, people, it’s not that interesting: